A Clear Path to Landing a Remote Job within 90 Days
Remote Job Academy is for anyone looking to land their first remote job through step-by-step videos on everything you'll need.
You don't need years of experience, a college degree, or even remote experience to land your first remote job. As long as you're willing to put in the work, you can land your first remote job within 90 days.Start Today (No Experience Required)
Here's what you'll get:
- Resume & LinkedIn Review: I will personally review and ensure your Resume and LinkedIn are optimized properly.
- Video modules covering everything you need to know to land a remote job (see below for details)
- Templates & Tools Included: Resume Templates, Cover Letter Templates, Interview Prep Guide, LinkedIn Optimization Checklist, and a Job Search Tracker Tool
- Unlimited Access to the Courses and Resources and to new and updated content
What Other Have to Say
What's covered in the video modules?
How to Write a Winning Resume
Your resume is the foundation of your job search. I'll walk you through step-by-step on how to make sure it convinces the employer that you're the right candidate for the job. I'll also review it to make sure you're on the right track.
- ATS-Friendly resumes templates for you to use
- Learn how to identify the key skills and experiences for the job you want
- How to uncover accomplishments in your past positions (even if you think you didn't do a lot)
How to Create a LinkedIn Profile That Shows You're a Professional
You don't need tons of connections or activity on your LinkedIn to show that you're who employers should be hiring. After updating your resume, creating your LinkedIn will be much easier.
- Create a LinkedIn that exhibits your personality and that makes your application more human
- Update your LinkedIn Settings to make sure your profile is visible to recruiters
- Position your profile to show you're a professional in your field
- Learn how to optimize your profile so that you rank in recruiter searches
How to Nail Your Interview
With my approach you'll go into the interview ready to have a great conversation:
- Interview scripts for the basic questions you need to be prepared for
- Learn how to answer behavioral questions
- Learn what you need to know about the company and interviewer in order to be prepared
How to Find Remote Jobs The Crowds Don't Know About
Find remote jobs on alternative sites and routes! I'll also cover the common methods like LinkedIn, Google, and other sites.:
- Learn how to use private communities to find lesser known remote jobs as well as network within the communities
- Using Google to find the most recent remote jobs
- Using LinkedIn Job Search like a pro to see the exact jobs you want
SEPTEMBER BONUS OFFER
24 Entry-Level Remote Jobs eBook ($29 Value) FREE
Not sure what jobs you qualify for? No problem!
I put together a list of entry level remote jobs that require ZERO experience.
What You’ll Get 🧾
📗 32 Page PDF of 24 entry-level work from home jobs
🎓 15 legitimate certifications that will make you a competitive candidate when applying
🧠 “How To Use This List” section, where I make sure you’re using the taking the advice correctly
🎁 BONUS: 12 Pieces of Career and Job Search Advice
🎁 BONUS: After your purchase, reply to the email you'll receive with "resume" and I'll send you the exact ATS-friendly resume that helped me land a job.
Start Taking Action Today!
You don't need anything to start! I will walk you through every step of writing your resume, creating your LinkedIn Profile, and even deciding what jobs you should apply to.Start Today
Meet Your Instructor
Hi, my name is I'm Michael Nazari and I started working remotely in 2018. I broke into tech from a completely unrelated background with an unrelated degree.
So I had to get good at the job search process and ultimately convince employers I'm the right candidate.
I'm here to help others do the same, whether it's getting an entry-level remote job, completely changing careers, or if you need general job search help.
If you feel like you've had a non-traditional career, or that you're just getting started, I'm here to help.